Life Alarm are leaders in medical alarms and personal emergency response systems. They have been recognized as a provider of quality medical alarm emergency response systems for numerous years along with well trained staff, dependable products and concern for the well-being of all their subscribers.
People appreciate medical alert systems from Life Alarm because of their simplicity: two simple components, a console and a pendant with a button. Life Alarm stands out above the rest. Ronnie Perry is president of Life Alarm Services, and they always invite their customers to call them anytime and get all their medical alarm system questions answered. You can call them at 1-800-780-5433 and put forward your queries. You can also email them at: email@example.com. They provide medical alarm and personal emergency response services throughout the United States as well as Canada.
Help is Available 24/7
When a medical emergency occurs, Life Alarm personal emergency response system provides peace of mind because it is just a press of a button away. Within seconds your Life Alarm medical alert system will dial the emergency medical alert monitoring center and establish two-way voice communication with one of their trained Life Alarm operators. The two-way voice medical alert system is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The simplicity of their installer-friendly plug and play system is a popular choice by hospitals and clinics as well as individual subscribers. The two-way voice communication system promises a quick response to any emergency, and are particularly valuable for disabled and elderly persons who are often at home alone and prone to falls.
Medical Alert Systems for Kids Too
Life Alarm also offers Life Alarm Kids which is is one of the best personal emergency call service available today, offering reliable and dependable products for the well-being of your child.
Life Alarm Kids is referred through thousands of public agencies, community service organizations, schools, and police departments and their monitoring center assists thousands of people. Emergency call services are provided for children throughout the United States and Canada, and their product is a simple but effective plug and play system, and any child at home alone will feel comfortable with the operation of their call system. The system is a two-way voice communication system, designed for children. For more details on their Life Alarm Kids, you can contact one of their representatives at 1-800-780-5433.
Better Business Bureau – Accreditation Standards
Better Business Bureau has determined that Life Alarm Services meet BBB accreditation. This includes a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve all consumer complaints. Companies with BBB accreditation pay a fee for accreditation monitoring as well as support of BBB services to the public. Bear in mind that this does not mean that Life Alarm’s products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB. BBB rating is based on a number of factors, of which the factors are listed on the BBB website. Factors that raised Life Alarm’s BBB rating are:
- BBB has sufficient background information on the company
- The length of time Life Alarm has been operating
- The resolution of complaints filed against the business
The Life Alarm system can be installed very easily by anyone because it is just like hooking up an answering machine. With each unit, you get a step by step instruction booklet with a toll-free technical support phone number – 1 800 780 5433
Medical Alert System Pricing
- Personal emergency response system leasing is free
- Medical alert system setup fee is free
- Current monthly medical alert monitoring fee is $27.95
- Quarterly medical alert monitoring fee $27.95 x 3 months is $83.85
- A call center staffed by trained professionals who receive calls from the medical alarm system.
- A base station connected to the telephone and which has a sensitive microphone and loud speaker.
- The base connects to a standard telephone jack and power outlet, with no extra wiring necessary.
- Waterproof, wireless transmitter like a wristwatch or pendant which can be used in the shower
- Alert console featuring two-way communication and a help button, along with a necklace or wristband.
- Pendant works about 300 feet from the base system
- Has a rechargeable back-up battery that will keep your Life Alarm medical alert system operating for up to 18 hours. Once power is restored, the back-up battery automatically recharges for a possible power failure in the future
- There is no need to fumble around with dialing any numbers – the Life Alarm medical alert is a simple, waterproof button worn on clothing – can be activated from wherever the wearer is in the home or garden
- The system becomes an instant two-way communication device. A Life Alarm staff member will quickly ascertain the problem, after which emergency teams are dispatched. Family and friends on the subscriber list will be called immediately.
In addition to the console and pendant, medical monitoring services offer additional devices and the one to look for is the lock box to store an additional house key for emergency responders who need to get in when there is no one else at home to let them in.
- Customer services ensures you receive your medical alarm system within three business days. For emergencies, Life Alarm can ship out your medical alert system over night excluding weekends and holidays.
- If you accidentally press the medical alert button, just let them answer and tell them it was a mistake
- There are no contract obligations and you may cancel your service any time
- The system will perform its own auto test once a week, bi-monthly or once a month – just contact customer services on 1 800 780 5433 to let them know
- Any failed test of your Life Alarm system requires you to call Life Alarm Services and they will replace your system
- You can order your personal emergency response system by phone. A medical alert systems professional is always available to help you in any state in the USA. Call them on 1-800-780-5433.
pay by credit card or electronic check processing.
Life Alarm has well trained and skilled staff who are have the expertise and skill to provide friendly and helpful customer services and coverage in all fifty states. Every single day their monitoring center is monitoring thousands of subscribers who trust Life Alarm with all the emergency care offerings. They know that they can expect quality services throughout. In addition to the 24-hour monitoring Life Alarm provides, they also offer technical for when you have trouble with the unit, and they offer email support as well as their toll-free number.
Wondering who to select as your emergency contact in life and death situations? It is important that you make the right choice for a medical alert system. It can be confusing when making your choice because there are so many systems to choose from. There are several things that need to be considered when making your selection but reliability of the company from whom you are going to get your system is the most important. When you look at the Better Business Bureau ratings, you see that the companies who have been around for a while get a better rating. Don’t be taken in by companies who want to make you sign a contract and commit to taking a medical alarm system for longer than a year because you may only need it for two months for instance. Choose companies that don’t require you to lock into a contract for an extended period of time. There are a number of systems that will adequately meet your requirements, and Life Alarm Services can be trusted to provide you with an excellent product and great customer services.
Life Alarm Services knows how a personal emergency response system can provide peace of mind, so that when you have an emergency in your home, you can trust a Life Alarm medical alert device to get the professional help you need. Life Alarm also offers many helpful and interested articles on the aging process and how to cope with the natural progression of aging and what to expect.
If you have an aging parent, someone with a disability or someone, young or old, who is bedridden, you will naturally be worried about how you are going to meet their needs? Can you ever leave them alone for half an hour? People who are frail are vulnerable and they will need extra assistance with getting the daily requirements of life done. Life Alarm is an excellent way for your loved one to live relatively independently and to make their own decisions. .Anyone with an aging parent or someone with a disability will do well to think about home health care, and to be fully prepared and for home care to be successful, Life Alarm Service is an excellent way to complement the service of a home care provider.