There are many medical alert systems out there, but when you read some of the Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews you will soon realize that this company is a leader when it comes to providing great medical safety. The following article provides strong evidence not only for why you should get a medical alert monitoring system, but why in particular Chaperone Medical Alert Systems are a good choice to make.
In the long run you will be glad that you did it and that you have taken the measures necessary to protect yourself. An analysis of many Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews has yielded the below-mentioned information and it is therefore in your best interests to read through it all carefully.
Chaperone Medical Alert Systems Reviews: Special Features
When you read Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews you will pick up on two very important features offered by these systems very quickly:
- The pendant: The pendant that comes with the system is one that can be easily worn around your wrist or neck and can therefore be kept with you at all times. As it is waterproof this means that you can even wear it while bathing or showering or if you are outside in the rain. The pendant also has a 1000 feet range allowing you to go quite far and still be within range of getting help. One of the biggest advantages, however, is the fact that if the medical alert pendant detects that you have fallen it will notify the monitoring system without you needing to push the button.
- The lock box: One problem that often arises is that when the emergency responders react to an emergency call they often are forced to break down the door to enter your home. Although you receive assistance quickly you are still faced with the costs of repairing the door once you have recovered from your illness. Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews will tell you that unlike any other medical alert monitoring company out there Chaperone Medical Alert Systems is one that offers you a free lock box that can be used to keep a spare key on your door in a box that has a combination lock. When the emergency respondents arrive they will be able to enter your home while causing minimal damage to your property.
What You Get
When you buy from Chaperone the Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews make it clear that you will be getting many great advantages and benefits when you do. For example you will get a waterproof emergency button on a wristband or a pendant of some kind meaning that you will be able to bath with the device on you. You will also be able to get in contact with a USA based live operator twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week through the 2-way voice contact system that is in place.
The Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews will also tell you that monthly testing is done on your system so that you will not come up short when an emergency strikes. All Chaperone Medical Alert Systems come with a built-in rechargeable backup battery so that you will not be without a way to get help if something were to happen. On top of that you will be glad to hear that Chaperone Medical Alert Systems provide monitoring in all 50 States and that according to Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews the systems come with a 30 day money back guarantee (that generally speaking people have no need to make use of). Another financial bonus for you lies in the free delivery service offered and financial security is offered in the form of guaranteed prices and a promise that there will never be a rate increase. If you are wondering how far you can go and still be in range of your receiver, the Chaperone Medical Alert System comes with a guaranteed 1000 feet pendant range. Unlike many other medical monitoring systems Chaperone has no long-term nor cancellable contracts which means that there are no cancellation fees or penalties. If you need fast Help at the push of a button then look no further than Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews.
When you make a call you will be in the hands of certified medical alert monitoring operators who really know their stuff and who will be able to help you easily. When it comes to setting up the system you will get free installation instructions via your home phone. The system also ensures fast contact with the ambulance, your neighbours, your family, or the police. You will get a free key storage Lock Box which will be used to keep your spare key just outside your front door so that emergency responders can enter your home without breaking down your door.
Reasons to Buy From Chaperone
There are a number of very important and compelling reasons why people choose to buy their medical alert monitoring equipment from Chaperone. An analysis of the Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews shows that the following are the most important reasons:
- Not only do they offer extremely low prices as compared to their competitors but there are also a number of services that they will provide absolutely free of charge and at no additional cost to you including their Exclusive Non-Emergency Care Call Services and online MedConnect Medical History and Medication Information Data Base.
- The different Chaperone Medical Alert Systems used by Chaperone are only of the best quality. They only provide systems that are approved and that have a good history of reliability and stability. All of the leading companies use the same systems as Chaperone.
- Chaperone is an expert in medical alert monitoring. While many other companies originally started as burglary alarm companies and the branched off, Chaperone’s expertise lies exclusively in the realm of medical alert monitoring making them one of your best choices.
- With 22 years of experience the monitoring centre used by Chaperone is of the best quality possible and there are a variety of good Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews regarding the expertise and customer service experienced by satisfied customers.
- You will also find that as compared to other medical alert monitoring systems and companies Chaperone strives to provide a service that is affordable to you. They do this by giving you the option of paying small rental amounts each month for the equipment in cases where you are not able to afford the equipment outright, or to buy the equipment and probably save more money in the long run. The option to move from renting to buying will always be available.
- The equipment that you get also comes with a lifetime warranty according to Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews which should give you peace of mind that Chaperone feels confident about their product.
Reasons to Get a Monitoring System
There are a number of reasons why you should have a medical alert monitoring system and many of these reasons have been carefully outlined in Chaperone Medical Alert Systems reviews. We all know that there are a high percentage of adults, especially elderly adults, who fall every year, and if you are attended to within one hour your chances of surviving more or less unscathed are far greater. Having one of Chaperone Medical Alert Systems can help you achieve this. People who have fallen due to strokes are in danger of suffering from permanent consequences if they are not attended to quickly. Every year more than 3 million people suffer injuries in their own homes that are disabling and severe. The chances that you will survive such an injury and come out on top of the situation will be significantly higher with a monitoring system of any kind in your home or about your person as you will be able to get the help you need quickly and easily. If you have a heart condition this is a particularly strong